Believe it or not lemons are a very beneficial fruit to add to your daily regimen, lemons are vitamin C rich citrus fruits that enhance your beauty, by rejuvenating skin from within bringing a glow to your face.
I know a lot of people will be against doing this because lemons are highly acidic and that can be damaging to your teeth enamel. There are ways to limit the contact with your teeth, you can use a straw and then brush after you are done or just rinse your mouth out.
The benefits of drinking Lemon water are plenty; however I will only list 5 because I don’t want to overwhelm you:
- Lemons contain pectin fiber which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial.
- It supports weight loss
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne.
- Drinking warm lemon juice in the morning helps flush out toxins
- Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies.
I know there are some skeptics out there but just try it first. I have been drinking it for a couple weeks now and I may have missed a day or two but let me tell you I can see the difference as it aids the digestive system and makes the process of eliminating wastes from the body and ensures smooth bowel functions. I honestly don’t think this is any different then drinking lemonade except you aren’t using sugar and it is warm.So try it for a week and see how it works for you, it’s not for everyone but it works for me.
- Fill a glass with warm purified water
- Squeeze the juice of half a fresh lemon into glass of water
- If you like add little honey to enhance its taste
- Mix well and drink